Apartment in Sitges of 98m2 located in the center of the old town. This apartment can accommodate up to 4 guests and it is fully equipped to satisfy all the needs that the guests can have. The apartment has a lovely balcony, 2 double bedrooms with extra sized double beds and built-in wardrobe, a living room with chimney, a fully equipped american kitchen and one bathroom. This apartment is located on the first floor and it hasn't got elevator. It is equipped with a very fast free WIFI connection and NETFLIX.

See more 

You arrive to Sitges and the sea, its beaches, its backstreets; its fragrances welcome you and lead you to this corner of the old city. Visitor, Sitges greets you!


Sitges is the place that fate chose to give shape to the apartments. Sitges gives you everything, and this apartment reflects precisely that; all its decoration conveys emotions of happiness. The space is dressed in an oasis of freedom and diversity where the star is the color, an explosion of blue and tones, which incite kisses with laughter and the smell of the sea, air kisses, kisses that tell a story, mine, yours, ours. Kisses that decorate the soul and make us feel alive.


We invite you to experience it.

Air conditioning
Air conditioning in living-room
Baby cot
Washing machine
Coffee maker
Tourism license number: HUTB013259
  Back to top



This wonderful apartment is located in the well-known village of the Garraf coast, Sitges. The charming town that in these past years has become very fashionable for both local people and foreigners.

You will surely recognize Sitges by the well-known Parroquia de Sant Bartomeu i Santa Tecla (the iconic church of the village) that appears in all the photographs, or by its beautiful beaches that have nothing to envy to the paradisiacal neighbors of the Balearic Islands. The village stands out for its 100% Mediterranean identity, from its architecture to the local people who live there. Lovers of the sun, the beach, the tapas and the sea breeze.

Sitges is half an hour from Barcelona and can be reached by train or car. If you go by car you can enjoy the incredible ride by road that surrounds the coast, passing through different villages, each with its charm.

We recommend this apartment to all those who want to experience the Mediterranean life in its full essence; with good dose of sun, beach and relaxation. Also for those looking for a place away from the city, with much atmosphere both day and night.

  Back to top

Terms and conditions

Handing over of keys: In the apartment

Check-in: Between 04:00pm and 09:00pm
Check-in time restrictions:
09:00pm – 09:59pm = + 15 euros
10:00pm – 02:00am = + 40 euros

Check-out: Before 11:00am

Ways of payment: 30% must be paid at the time of the booking. And, as maximum period of two weeks before the date of entry, the remaining 70% plus any supplements that could be applied must be paid. The payments must be made by transfer or bank card (Visa / MasterCard). Payment with American Express will incur an extra charge of 4% of the total amount.

Deposit: The deposit will be made in the form of pre-authorization by bank card (Visa / MasterCard) and will be released automatically one week after leaving the apartment. In exceptional cases the deposit can be done in cash and will be returned upon departure by an agent between 9:00 and 11:00 (this service will cost 30 euros).

Baby cot (under availability): + 20 euros/booking (request in advance)

Parking (under availability): + 20 euros/day (request in advance)

Cleaning service: The client may hire a cleaning service, under express conset of the client.

Forbidden: Parties, pets, smoke

  Back to top

comentarios    Valoración total 9.8 sobre 2 comments


The beds were extremely comfortable. The roof terraces were great- one had plenty of space and the smaller one had great views. Brilliant location as so easy to access all the different areas of sitges.

Value/ money
See all the comments 
Alba, ES
Value/ money
  Back to top


November 2019
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
December 2019
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
January 2020
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
February 2020
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29

  available   not available
  Select dates and book apartment
Search again   
Price from 75 €/night
 Do you have more questions? Contact us!
Visit Barcelona Parclick Allianz
Thawte Visa Mastercard